Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Special thanks to...

my cousin (brother from another mother), Mike Nicolas for being my #1 fan. No one motivated me to continue this path of an artist the way he did.

my surrogate brother, Talha Bakth, who exposed me to the Britt World Wide organization (www.bww.com). My confidence, self-image, and public relation abilities would not be what is today if it were not for him and the BWW organization.

The Video Game Alliance (www.videogamealliance.blogspot.com). I was beginning to neglect my inner child as I got into my adult hood but thanks to VGA, I'am crazier than I have ever been. Working with this organization helped me to develop my skill sets in promotional advertising.

my good friend Anthony Cali aka Helgen X (www.nynippon.com) who inspired me to pick up a Canon 7D (my first camera…yes, my first CAMERA) and get into photography. Thanks to him, I’ve connected myself with a lot of talented and lively people who I consider to be good friends.

my employer at 17 State street, Deloy Stoll and the 17 State staff for supporting my work.

my father, Smith Georges (www.rediscoverhaiti.com) for being direct with his critiques and making me think outside the box. He is a true artist in every sense on that word. I get it all from him. Art is hereditary in my family.

my mother, Marie France Guilloux (www.kidscareofbethel.org) for being the most caring and supportive person I have ever known.

my friend, my lover, and my partner, Antonella Cascino (http://cascino.carbonmade.com/), for opening up a whole new world in photography.  Thanks to her, I' am able to shoot my subjects on a more commercialized level.  I was fortunate to be introduced to such a talented woman.  

1 comment:

  1. nice work jeff. and thanks for the kind words. you are a success int he making your self buddy..

    ReplyDelete