Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Marrakech, Morroco

I’ll be honest … I had NO intentions of visiting Morocco. I've always told myself that my first stop in Africa is Kenya. I wanted to visit tribes, go on a safari, and hang out with the locals. Long behold, my first visit in Africa was an Arabic country. That's cool too but very different from what I had originally planned. I was honored to receive an invitation from my cousin in Paris to be a part of her wedding in Marrakech. I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to do photography abroad. Let me tell you something ...Morocco is one of the best places I have ever traveled! I couldn’t put the camera down. You know what? I'll let the pictures do the talking.




























































































No comments:

Post a Comment